In Tulum town you can visit the Mayan ruins of Coba and Tulum, the only mayan town built next to the ocean. Its Cenotes (a natural water source) where you can swim and dive under the caverns.
There are 50 km of georgeus Caribbean Beaches and one of the most visited Coral Reefs in the world.
Next to Tulum, there´s an ecological reserve called Sian Ka´an Biosphere, considered one of the earth´s natural lungs with its big Lagoon: Boca Paila and its beautibul beaches.
- Visiting the Cenotes Cristalino, Escondido, Gran Cenote, Casa Cenote , etc.
- Different Beaches (Paraiso, Bahía Punta Dlimán, Santa Fe, etc.)
- To the Sian Ka´an Biosphere and Boca Paila Lagoon.
- To the mayan ruins Coba, Chemuyil, Tulum, Chinchen Itza, etc.
- Diving at the Coral Reef, in the caverns and in the Cenotes